Top 5 Job-Oriented Degree Courses In India: A List Of The Best Degrees To Get You Hired
Choosing the Right Course for the Career is the most crucial decision to make and can be troublesome if not guided properly. In the current scenario with so many available options for courses and tough competition, it is very hard and confusing to decide for both students and parents. With so many influential people around, we often get swayed or simply do what is told by our parents.
But it is very important to know and analysis your interests as well as options available in that field. Let us have a look at the Top 10 Popular Courses in India to understand your career option in a better way:
Section 1: Top Job-Oriented Degree Courses In India
Section 2: Best Courses For Business/Management
Section 3: Best Courses In Engineering and Technology
Section 4: Best Courses In Medical Science
Section 5: Best Courses For Computer Science and Programming
Section 6: Top Design-Oriented Degrees In India
Section 7: Top Courses in Law and Technology
Section 8: Top Courses in Finance and Human Resources
Section 9: Top Computer Science Degrees In India
Section 10: Top Law Degrees In India
Let us explore what are the best courses to get you hired in India today.
1. Engineering Degree In IIT
With 12 out of 13 IITs being top ranked engineering institutes, the only real trouble was in choosing the right among all the top universities that comprise of IITs.
Career Options In Fashion Designing
What’s Wrong With Fashion Designing?
Many students aspire to become a fashion designer or a stylist or a fashion designer. However, it isn’t the most exciting career option and that’s the reason why so many people think that fashion designing is not an option.
Before you think of entering the world of fashion, let’s first understand the difference between designing and designing. Designing is the process of understanding and creating a unique design while designing is the execution of a specific design.
Designing is not easy but not as difficult as it seems. It requires creativity and has a team working behind it. However, designing requires a little bit more work and it is easier to decide for it. A Fashion Designer is a person who works with colors and patterns in fashion design.
Career Options In Event Management
A huge section of people all over the world with the aptitude for management usually opt for event management as their career option. And this is not restricted only to big corporate or government industries as even individuals with good marketing skills and events as their hobbies can opt for this career option. If you want to have a short and quick career in event management, here are the top 5 best courses in India for you:
1. National Institute of Hotel Management – Chandigarh
The National Institute of Hotel Management – Chandigarh is the most renowned & in-demand Management Institute in India. This Institute is recognized all over the world for its reputation in the management field.
Career Options in Journalism
A good journalism school is the best option to acquire skills that are job oriented and you can start your career as a journalist. Most of the students in media are great writers, photographers, and videographers as well as professional journalists, so most of the aspiring journalism students want to become a journalist.
Apart from Journalism, all the students want to be part of creative fields like Advertising, Media, or entertainment industry. These are the fields that will lead you to a long and happy life with a good salary. You may be a very good writer, a great filmmaker, a good ad filmmaker, a good media person but it is better to choose your school before your career. So today, I would like to share with you my top 10 best media institutes in India.
Career Options in Animation
1) Icons & Concepts – It is the course from IIMT which is primarily to teach you all the courses of the animation animation field such as concept animation, 3D animation, stop motion animation, motion graphic, game design, 2D animation, graphic designing, and computer animation.
2) Industrial Animation & Virtual Reality – A course from IIT Delhi is mainly focused on teaching the students how to deal with concepts of industrial design and then practice their skills to make a tangible output.
3) Digital Animation – Another course from IIT Delhi is mainly focused on creating a technological revolution through the new kind of animation which is made possible by the use of latest technology such as Python, Java, OpenCV and the latest VR technologies.
Career options in IT
The IT industry is growing rapidly at all fronts and it is growing at a tremendous pace. But what you should keep in mind is that the IT sector is a highly competitive, innovative and dynamic industry, therefore the competition in the IT industry is extremely tough. IT professionals have to be fresh and brand new to excel and make a mark in the sector.
At CareerSkillTrainings, we have designed some of the most popular, best-selling, top-rated and sought-after IT Courses and Programs for you to choose from. Among them, we have given the Top 10 options for you to choose from and all of them are top of the line.
What is IT?
IT is the field that is growing at a very fast pace, taking up a lot of jobs across the globe. Due to the new and innovative technology, IT is growing in importance as the biggest economy on the planet is turning to technology for a number of reasons such as manufacturing, banking, consulting etc.
You can either opt for Computer Science, ITES and Information Technology with a focus on software development, data science and IT systems management.
What is Tourism and Hospitality?
A massive industry with its own challenges, tourism and hospitality industry is where the future of jobs lies. It is the world’s largest economy and growing at a fast rate. It is on the way to double the number of people that it currently has, reaching approximately 1 billion by 2050.
Job Opportunities in IT
There are so many graduates who pursue IT careers and end up finding jobs in IT companies. There are two types of IT companies – IT companies that have a big global presence and also IT companies which specialize in IT. As there is always a demand for IT professionals, IT companies offer courses in different fields like programming, networking and also IT marketing and project management.
Job Opportunities in BPO
The world is going online, now everything is being made digital. Owing to this scenario, more and more BPOs are accepting applications. BPO is one of the fastest growing sectors of IT and is most demanded. You can get a job in this sector as it is skilled and there is a huge demand.
Qualifications for Jobs in IT
1. B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
2. B.Tech in Computer Science
3. B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
4. B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
5. B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
6. B.Tech in Information Technology and Engineering
7. B.Tech in Information Technology and Engineering
8. B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
9. B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
10. B.Tech in Information Technology
Qualifications for Jobs in Healthcare IT
1. B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
2. B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
3. B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
4. B.Tech in Computer Science
5. B.Tech in Information Technology and Engineering
6. B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering