This is Vivek Sharma, and in this post, I have written some Important Questions of Software Engineering.
Software Engineering is a subject for the students who are doing Diploma in Computer Engineering.
I hope this will help you in your Studies 🙂
Here are those Questions…
- What is Software Process?
- Differentiate between walkthrough and inspection
- What is the role of management in software development?
- What are the problems faced during software maintenance?
- Define software metrics. Explain categories of matrices.
- What is Unit Testing?
- What is the relevance of “Risk Analysis” in Spiral Model?
- The Output of the first phase of SDLC is…………?
- What is Software Maintenance?
- SRS act as a contract between ………. & ………..?
- Who should do the software testing?
- What are problems occur during implementation?
- What is SRS?
- What are the objectives of software design?
- What are the different types of Software requirements?
- Explain Prototypes model in detail. What is the importance of Customer feedback? List advantages and disadvantages.
- What is Function Point(FP)?
- What is Requirement Engineering? Explain the steps involved. List the various requirement elicitation techniques.
- Difference between program and software.
- What is DFD at the lower level called?
- What COCOMO stands for? List various levels. Explain the basic level in detail.
- DIstinguish between top down and bottom up design methods?
- What is DFD? Explain its notations. Give an example.
- What are the characteristics of a good SRS?
- Differentiate between verification and validation.
- Explain various cost estimation techniques.
- What is configuration management? Explain its activities. Explain the change control process.
- Sketch a neat diagram of a spiral model. Explain in detail.
- What are the documentation guidelines?
- Define concept design notations. Discuss any 2 techniques.
- Explain fourth generation techniques. List its advantages and disadvantages.
- Explain Blackbox and Whitebox testing. Also, list the differences.
Help other students by sharing this Post to them 🙂