Welcome to another useful post of EDiploma.Club.
In this post, you will be going to know some of the important Questions of Applied Physics.
These Important Questions are for Diploma in Computer Engineering students. But, If other Diploma Branches have the same syllabus for Applied Physics so, It will be useful for those students too.
These Questions will help you in preparation for your upcoming external examination. I hope this will be helpful for You 🙂
Here are those Questions…
- Define stress and strain?
- Define scalar and vector?
- What is the angular acceleration?
- What are dimensional equations and discuss the limitations of dimensional analysis?
- What is the principle of homogeneity?
- Deduce the dimensional formula for Planck’s Constant?
- State and explain Newton’s law of motion.
- What is the yielding point and breaking point?
- Define coefficient of thermal conductivity.
- What is viscosity?
- Define the Angle of contact and surface tension. How surface energy related to surface tension?
- What is the difference between heat and temperature?
- What is a simple harmonic motion?
- How to determine the coefficient of viscosity using Poiseuille’s method?
- What is a progressive wave?
- Discuss different factors you will take into consideration before choosing a particular thermometer for a particular use?
- Define a black body.
- What is the magnifying power of a telescope?
- What is a simple pendulum?
- Write a short note on the stationery wave graphical method.
- Describe any two defects in image formation?
- Write a short note on a simple microscope.
- Write a short note on the following:
- Prevost’s theory of heat exchange
- Superposition of waves
- Astronomical telescope
- Epidiascope projector
- A force of 100 N acts on a 20kg roller initially at rest on a frictionless surface. The roller travels 5m while the force acts. Find the work done on the roller and also its kinetic energy?
- State the law of conservation of momentum and illustrate by examples?
- State and explain Hook’s law? Describe an experiment to determine Young’s modulus of a wire?
- Explain the determination of the coefficient of thermal conductivity by Searl’s method?
- Derive an expression for a time period of simple harmonic motion. Distinguish among free forced, resonant vibrations.
- What is Pyrometer? Explain the principle, construction, and working of Fery’s total radiation pyrometer?
Help your Friends and Classmates by sharing this post with them 🙂