This Vivek Sharma, and in this post, I have written BTE Question Paper of Environmental Studies.
As we know that Environmental Studies is a subject of students who are doing Diploma in Civil & Mechanical Engineering.
I Hope this Question Paper will help you to prepare for your upcoming Board Exams
Here are the Questions from BTE Question Paper…
- Differentiate between Re-settlement and Rehabilitation of people?
- What is Environment?
- What is meant by natural resources?
- Define drought.
- Give the meaning of the term sustainable development.
- What is a food chain?
- Define species diversity
- What do you understand by the term endangered species?
- Define the term “Conservation”.
- What is meant by habitat? What is a hazard?
- What is a watershed?
- Define reclamation
- What is Disaster?
- Explain the term “resettlement”
- Differentiate between renewable and Non-renewable resources
- Differentiate the food web and ecological pyramid.
- Explain the terms of population growth and population explosion.
- What are the major issues involved in enforcement of environmental legislation?
- What are the effects of solid wastes on the environment?
- How wasteland reclamation is done?
- What is Noise Pollution? What are its effects on human health?
- Explain briefly the salient features of the Wildlife Protection Act.
- What are the sources, effects
andcontrol of air pollution?
- What is
an acidrain? Explain with a case study.
- What are the roles of an individual in the control of pollution?
- What are the highlights of Air pollution control act?
- Explain the role of information technology in environmental studies
- How can you control noise pollution?
- What is dB? Explain the functions of a Lake
- Write short notes on:
- Use of alternate energy sources
- Environmental effects of mineral extraction
- Threats to bio-diversity
- Nuclear hazards
Help other students by sharing this post with them 🙂