Hello Everyone 🙂
In this Post, I have uploaded BTE Question Paper of Computer Organization 2017, Computer Organization is a Subject of the students of Diploma in Computer Engineering fourth semester.
The Question Paper ID is 2K5-DS-2.
I hope this Question paper will be helpful for every student of Computer Department.
- Explain an indirect addressing mode.
- Explain Instruction pipeline.
- What is cache memory?
- Draw the block diagram of ALU
- Represent the following decimal nos. in BCD and Gray Code:
- Explain the assembler and cross assembler.
- Explain the principle of the stack.
- Perform (-35) – (+40) with negative nos. in signed 2’s complement representation.
- SIMD represent an organisation that ______
- _______ register keeps track of the instruction stored in a program stored in memory.
- State whether True or False:- Arithmetic operation with fixed point nos. take a longer time for execution as compared to with floating point no.
- Why the computer uses different addressing modes.
- Explain the difference between RISC and CISC processor.
- Explain the difference between paging and segmentation.
- Explain the difference between polling and interrupt.
- Explain the difference between memory mapped and I/O mapped.
- Explain the use of subroutine with the help of an example.
- Draw the flow chart for adding and subtracting two fixed points Binary nos.
- How many 250×8 ROMS chips are required to produce a memory chip of four thousand bytes? How many address line is required to access the 4000 bytes?
- Explain Flynn’s classification of Computers.
- What is a micro-operation of the list? Explain the four categories of the most common micro-operation.
- Explain direct memory access in detail.
- Explain the concept of virtual memory with the help of a diagram.
- Differentiate between Hardwired control and micro-programmed control.
- Write an assembly language program:
- Input a character and store in memory
- Add of two no.
- What is associative memory? Explain with the help of block diagram.
- What is meant by normalization? Why we normalization in floating point no.
- WAP to evaluate the arithmetic statement Y=A-B+C/G+H
- Define the following: