This is Vivek Sharma, and in this Post, I am going to tell you The Advantages & Disadvantages of Optical Fibre.
So, without wasting time Let set Go!
Here are some Advantages of Optical Fibres.
- Low Cost.
- Optical Fibres can be twisted in any form.
- Good Flexibility.
- There is Very little absorption of light as it travels for long distances inside the optical fibre, It means it is Low Transmission loss.
- Electrical Isolation.
Here are some Disadvantages of Optical Fibres.
- The life of optical fibres decreases due to moisture.
- More complex testing procedure.
- For every electronic repeater, an independent electrical power source is required.
- Connections of Optical Fibres are difficult due to its small size.
That’s all, In this Post
I hope this post is useful and informative for you 🙂