Good to see you all here 🙂
This post is for the students of Diploma in Polymer Engineering. As the students of Polymer Engineering know that Elements of Workshop Technology is their subject. So, In this post, I have written some Important Questions of Elements of Workshop Technology.
I hope this will help in your study 🙂
Here are those Important Questions…
- Explain in brief the process of applying varnish and polish on wood.
- What safety measures we must take in the fitting shop?
- Explain in brief properties and use of glues.
- Differentiate between Brazing and soldering.
- What is the least count of Vernier Caliper?
- What is the use of compound die?
- Explain the different types of joint used in the carpentry shop with a sketch.
- What is the common defect of welding? List any four and explain.
- Draw neat sketches of any two types of stakes used in sheet metal shop. And write their use.
- Draw and label bevel protractor.
- What are the different types of saws used in the carpentry shop? Explain any two.
- What are the different types of joints used in welding?
- What is spot welding?
- Name the different files used for woodwork.
- In arc welding, the electric arc is produced between the work and the electrode by……………
- Define TIG.
- What is Blanking?
- What is the difference between drilling and boring?
- What is the main operation carried in sheet-metal?
- Define Brazing.
- What angle is kept between the welding torch and work, in back-hand welding?
- What is the use of “fullers”?
- What is pull saw or draw saw?
- Draw the neat sketch of various flames used in welding. Name it.
- Describe the working of spring hammer with neat sketch.
- What is the seasoning of wood? Explain.
- What are the different safety precautions in Arc welding?
- Explain the gas welding process with Sketch
- What are the commonly used measure and marking tools in sheet metal working? Explain how they are used.
- Differentiate among Blanking punching and piercing.
- Draw the sketch of “Micrometer” and label it.
- What are the causes of industrial fire? How can it be prevented?
Do you Know? You can help your Classmates by sharing this Post with them 🙂