Your E-Learning Companion.
This is Vivek Sharma and in this article, I am writing some Important Question of Introduction to Microprocessor
Here are those Question…
- What do you understand by word length of a digital computer?
- Write the difference between microcontroller and microprocessor.
- Discuss the function of the input and output device.
- How stack works in Microprocessor.
- Why partitioning of memory is required?
- The instruction LDA belongs to which addressing mode?
- “The multiplexing is a good feature of Microprocessor”.Justify.
- What are the mnemonic codes?
- Write four control signals used in 8085.
- Which flag/flags will be affected after the addition of two 8 bit hexadecimal numbers?
- Differentiate between machine language and assembly language.
- Define Software interrupts.
- Define the Instruction Cycle.
- Explain stack.
- Write an assembly program to extract the fifth bit of a number in Accumulator and store it in another register.
- Compare and contrast between synchronous and asynchronous data transfer.
- Define interrupt. Discuss various maskable and non-maskable interrupts.
- Briefly explain the bus organization of 8085.
- Write various steps involved in fetching and execution of the instruction.
- Show all the steps involved, to find 2’s complement of, 8-bit hexadecimal number 33H, if the number is present in memory location 3005 H.
- Explain the significance of SIM and RIM instruction.
- By making a neat diagram, describe the block diagram of 8085 interfacing controller.
- How many interrupt lines are there in 8085? How these lines are triggered? On what priority are they served?
- Draw the Timing diagram for the following machine cycle:
- The opcode fetch machine cycle
- I/O write machine cycle
- Write an assembly program to find the largest number out of three hexadecimal numbers.
- Discuss the differences between 8085 and z80 microprocessor by taking various characteristics.
- What do you understand by the term “Cycle stealing”? Why and how is it done? What are its advantages?
- Compare and contrast between programmed input/output with interrupt driven I/O data transfer schemes, bringing out the merits of each.
- Give the internal structure of 8255 and explain the working of each part.
- Discuss the main features of the Intel 8051 family of microcontrollers. Discuss the area of Applications.
- Make a Pin diagram of 8085, and related signals by discussing the function of each pin.
I Hope this Questions will help you to prepare for your External Board Exams